Wednesday 7 March 2012

All About Me

Malolelei  my name is Ma’asi.I am 9 years old. I was born in Tonga in 2002. I have long black hair, brown smooth skin and the colours of my eyes are dark brown.

I live with my two beautiful sisters,my cheeky little sister,my funny little brother who is named after my uncle and my two adorable parents.

I am Tongan and I am very proud to be Tongan. When I think of Tonga, I think the delicious food,palm trees, lavalava, coconut trees, flowers and the Tongan patterns.

I enjoy playing cards with my 13 year old sister. I enjoy helping my mum clean up and I enjoy helping my mum chop the vegetables.

My best friend’s name at school is Lauren because she is very friendly to me  and she plays with me sometimes at lunchtime or morning tea.

My goal is to achieve all my Writing goals for this  year.

1 comment:

Ms Aireen said...

Great description Ma'asi! I look forward to working with you to help you achieve all your learning goals this year.

Ms Aireen

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.