Friday 1 November 2013

The Despicable Tornado (Narrative Writing)

The Despicable Tornado
Once there was a woman called Emily she was very polite and gentle that she lived in a wonderful place. The sun goes down, the wind whirls, and I just had the best BBQ with her. After that I had to walk back home.As I was walking back home the wind started to blow. It was sort of weird the wind kept on changing directions, and then the wind almost pulled me away, but I held on to a pole. When I was holding on I saw the wind far away it kept on blowing round and round in circles, and It was going whirling lower and lower down to earth. Later on it was still in the sea, so I still had time to warn Emily. After that I warned she thought I was speaking nonsense, so I ran out of the house.

Until it was still a sprout in the sea it came out of the sea it whirled up all the Sheep, Lambs, Horses and Cows. I was scared with fear That I was about to die, so I ran and ran my hardest, but when I saw Emily house I felt sorry so I had to just run. Suddenly I saw people running they were trying just to escape like me.

Finally as the tornado stopped people in air planes were reporting it news. Buildings were broken thousands of people were injured, so the ambulance came and transported the into a good hospital. People were gone safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.