Tuesday 13 November 2012

Faith and Ma'asi Guy Fawkes




As fireworks and stars danced in the dark, dark blue sky, I felt excited because I could see the colorful curtains that draped over the sky, the laughter of our loved ones, different emotions on everyones faces, but most of all the enjoyment of our loved ones.

I could hear furious explosions of fireworks that lit off a booming sound in the darkest of time, the cheering voices of our family as their body’s filled up with amazement just as if they were watching a rugby game from stools up in a stadium.

I could taste the bitterness of smoke that drifted through out the air, but the smell of B.B.Q was like an alarm that told me it’s time to rest. With a plate of food resting on my lap, I look out the crystal clear window and reflect on all the enjoyment we all had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.